EfficaciousSavantEfficaciousSavant

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Strange New World Strange New World

Congrats, well made.

It's a simple but enjoyable game. The levels are challanging without being too hard. The art is well done making it even more enjoyable and it isn't too long and drawn out making it boring. The story is told quite clearly and makes the game a little more interesting than just a random sequence of pictures with differences. Well done.

agitatedferret responds:

Thanks I'm glad you liked it :).

--=\//Can'tRunFastEnough\\/=-- --=\//Can'tRunFastEnough\\/=--

Your hard work shows

I definatley enjoyed listening to this one. However, that said, there are a few things I would like to point out. While the intro sounds good, it really doesn't need to be as long as it is, in my opinion. The transition at 2:45 sounded a little strange to me. A bit rushed in a sense, as in the transition happened too quickly. I like your transition at 3:36 though. My favorite part of this song had to be your theme that comes in at 2:18 and again at 4:04, that was well done.

DHansen90 responds:

FIXED! and thank you.

RX - Rush Beat RX - Rush Beat

Impressive

Everything about this song flows smoothly. It was a pleasure to listen to and I believe it would definitely fit well into a game of some kind. Thank you for posting this.

Detective in a Forest Detective in a Forest

It's catchy

It deffinately gives a forest feel and while I'm not personally overly fond of the sax I really like the piano. I also enjoyed the theme of this song. It really gives a "sneaky" kind of feel to the song. Basically I find this song does a good job of producing a picture of a character sneaking or wandering through a forest. All in all, it's well done.