EfficaciousSavantEfficaciousSavant

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

--=\//Can'tRunFastEnough\\/=-- --=\//Can'tRunFastEnough\\/=--

Your hard work shows

I definatley enjoyed listening to this one. However, that said, there are a few things I would like to point out. While the intro sounds good, it really doesn't need to be as long as it is, in my opinion. The transition at 2:45 sounded a little strange to me. A bit rushed in a sense, as in the transition happened too quickly. I like your transition at 3:36 though. My favorite part of this song had to be your theme that comes in at 2:18 and again at 4:04, that was well done.

DHansen90 responds:

FIXED! and thank you.

RX - Rush Beat RX - Rush Beat

Impressive

Everything about this song flows smoothly. It was a pleasure to listen to and I believe it would definitely fit well into a game of some kind. Thank you for posting this.

Detective in a Forest Detective in a Forest

It's catchy

It deffinately gives a forest feel and while I'm not personally overly fond of the sax I really like the piano. I also enjoyed the theme of this song. It really gives a "sneaky" kind of feel to the song. Basically I find this song does a good job of producing a picture of a character sneaking or wandering through a forest. All in all, it's well done.

Zelda Softcore Zelda Softcore

Simple and pleasant

It stays true to the original Zelda music while still sounding unique. I think you've done quite well on this one.

jmerk800 responds:

Thank you, I wanted it to feel zelda-ish yet wanted people to hear other aspects as well. Glad you enjoyed it.